The HALYARD* Turbo-Cleaning Closed Suction System, featuring technology from BALLARD* TRACH CARE*, is the only catheter that retracts within a unique, isolated and vacuum-sealed turbulent cleaning chamber. The turbulent cleansing action results in an 89% cleaner catheter tip compared to a standard closed suction system.1, 2 This reduced colonization may help reduce risk of VAP in your ventilated patients.
- Sealed by our patented “PEEP seal” technology
- One-way lavage port designed to prevent “sprayback”
- Hinged valve isolates catheter tip and helps prevent inadvertent lavage
- Turbulent cleaning chamber creates cleansing action, resulting in a cleaner catheter
- PEEP seal helps reduce PEEP loss and inadvertent lavage
- Integrated MDI port
Qty - 20 Per case