Devilbiss Sleep Cube Auto BiLevel + Mask; DV57
The Sleep Cube Auto BiLevel Devilbiss ST - DV57 device is designed to improve the breathing of patients suffering from spontaneous breathing.
- Modes: S/T
- Features the following operating modes: CPAP, Spontaneous Timed and Timed Only
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online
- One of the quietest CPAP's on the market, only 26 dBA
- You can operate Devilbiss SleepCube BiLevel ST from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with a heated humidifier) and will switch to AC power automatically if connected and available
- Large backlit LCD and a simple, easy to use patient menu even in the dark
- The Auto ON/OFF feature is user friendly; starting the flow of air on breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed.
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10 ft patient tubing is available
- Flow rounding comfort feature is included
- Integrated event detection feature
- The custumizable trigger of this SleepCube range can be adjusted on a scale of 1-10 (1 being most sensitive)