DAR ELECTROSTATIC FILTER (SMALL)
Size reduces dead space and weight while increasing and maintaining efficiency.
Features and benefits
- Smaller size and less bulk in circuit reduces dead space and weight while increasing and maintaining efficiency
- May be placed at patient or equipment side
- End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient access to monitor airway gases
- Lightweight, compact design reduces circuit weight
- Low resistance to flow reduces work of breathing
- ISO standard 15 mm and 22 mm fitting connects to breathing circuit
- Supplied clean and individually packaged
Indications for usage
- For single patient use on anesthetized patients and respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit. The product is intended to be replaced at least once every 24 hours.
- REF : 352/5879