Duoderm Extra Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing, 10cm x 10cm
Extra Thin CGF Dressing, 10CM X 10CM (4\" x 4\") - for the protection and management of superficial dermal ulcers.
DuoDerm Extra Thin Dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing indicated for the management of lightly exuding wounds. It combines a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings and a vapour-permeable outer film to provide an occlusive moist environment.
- A thin polyurethane film provides a bacterial and viral barrier when the dressing remains intact and without leakage.
- The film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing.
- The dressing can be removed without damaging IV form tissue.
- It is designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction by preventing contact with clothes/bed linen.
- It can be used on the bode as a primary or secondary dressing.
- It can be used on skin teas and superficial wounds, dry to lightly exuding wounds, ly-formed tissue or skin at risk or further breakdown.
REF CODE: 187955
PACKING: 10 dressing / 1 pkt