The Halyard Turbo-Cleaning Closed Suction System, featuring technology from Ballard Trach Care is the only catheter that retracts within a unique isolated and vacuum-sealed turbulent cleaning chamber. The turbulent cleansing action results in an 89% cleaner catheter tip compared to a standard closed suction system. This reduced colonization may help reduce risk of VAP in your ventilated patients.
- Sealed with patented "PEEP seal" technology
- One-way lavage port designed to prevent "spray back"
- Hinged valve isolates catheter tip and helps prevent inadvertent lavage
- Turbulent cleaning chamber creates cleansing action, resulting in a cleaner catheter
- PEEP seal helps reduce PEEP loss and inadvertent lavage