Mepilex Border Lite Foam Dressing 15cm x 15cm
Mepilex Border Lite is a thin all-in-one foam dressing for low-exuding wounds
Mepilex Border is an all-in-one foam dressing to minimize patient pain and trauma to the wound and surrounding skin.The absorbent core of the dressing consists of three components, a thin sheet of polyurethane foam, a piece of nonwoven fabric and a layer of superabsorbent polyacrylate fibres. It has been designed to create an optimal healing environment for moderate to high exuding wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, and other secondary healing wounds.It has been proven that Mepilex Border can help in preventing pressure injuries when it is used in addition to standard injury prevention protocols.
- Safetac technology minimizes pain and trauma during dressing changes
- Offers a combination of exceptional fluid retention and handling capacity for effective management of exudates
- Helps Mepilex Border is available in a wide-range of sizes, making it the ideal solution for small to large wounds, including those located on challenging areas of the body.
- Mepilex Border can be used as part of a prophylactic regimen to help in preventing skin damage like pressure ulcers.
- Mepilex Border has been proven to act on four extrinsic factors that may contribute to the development of pressure ulcers. These include redistributing pressure, redistributing shear, reducing friction and maintaining an optimal microclimate.