Star8000 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
DESIGNED ACCORDING TO CE STANDARDS
- For general ward, IBP, AG, BIS and C.O. monitoring are barely used. STAR8000F only reserves six parameters, which
- optimizes its performance, lowers the cost and fully meets basic monitoring needs.
- Exceptional functions as well as quality
- STAR8000F is refined and with superior quality. Designed strictly according to CE standards, it is stable and durable with strong
- anti-interference ability. Comen inspects every procedure during R&D and manufacturing as per international standards, and
- carries out clinical trials in hospitals to make sure each product is highly qualified.
- Parameters : ECG/HR, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP, TEMP;
- Comen’s Cardio Tec TM ECG Monitoring Technology allows 13 kinds of arrhythmia analysis, ST segment analysis,
- and improved accuracy of ECG signal measurement;
- Comen’s Diox TM Digital SpO2 Technology enables accurate measurement under weak perfusion and finger trembling situation;
- Acu Tec TM Blood Measuring Technology and the study of hemodynamic features of high-risk patients to guarantee precise BP measurement.
General Specification Configuration Standard :
- 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP Optional : IBP, Temp2, CO2, Masimo SpO2, Nellcor SpO2
- Power Supply AC input voltage : 100-240V~ 50/60Hz
- Built-in battery - Standard : 2200mAh at least 2 consecutive hours.
- Built-in battery (Optional) : 4400mAh at least 4 consecutive hours.
- Display Dimension : About 300mm × 155mm × 278mm
- Weight : about 2.72kg (without battery)
- Display : 12.1 Inch touch screen
- Waveforms : Maximum 8 waveforms
- display Resolution : 800 × 600