Duoderm Extra Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing, 5cm x 10cm, 20's/box
Duoderm Extra Thin CGF Dressing, 5CM X 10CM (2" x 4") - for the protection and management of superficial dermal ulcers. Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction
- Thin flexible and versatile.
- Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction.
- DuoDERM Extra Thin Dressing can be used as a primary hydrocolloid dressing for dry to lightly exuding wounds.
- It can be used as a secondary dressing to secure an AQUACEL Dressing or an AQUACEL Ag Dressing.
- The European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) and The National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP) guidelines recommend the usage of hydrocolloids for the management of pressure ulcers.
- DuoDERM Extra Thin Dressing can be used to manage stage I and stage II pressure ulcers.
- Size : 5CM *10CM
- REF : 187900
- Box : 20's