Electrostatic Filter Hme (Small)
DAR ADULT ? PEDIATRIC ELECTROSTATIC FILTER HME
Combined filter / HME reduces set up time, and reduces dead space and weight on endotracheal tube and circuit while increasing efficiency.
Features and benefits
- Combined filter / HME reduces set up time, and reduces dead space and weight on endotracheal tube and circuit while increasing efficiency
- Hygroscopic membrane traps patient’s moisture providing effective airway humidification
- Low resistance to airflow reduces work of breathing
- Effective moisture control reduces the risk of colonization in breathing tubes and reduces sampling line blockage
- End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient access to airway gases
- ISO standard 15 mm and 22 mm fitting connects with breathing system
- Supplied clean and individually packaged
Indications for usage
- For adult (recommended tidal volume >150 ml), single patient use on anesthetized patients and respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit. The product is intended to be replaced at least once every 24 hours.