Guedel Airway, Blue, Size 00
Designed to maintain a patent oropharyngeal airway for patients under general anaesthetic during administration of the anaesthetic or during recovery.
- For maintaining an unobstructed oropharyngeal airway during general anaesthesia and in unconscious patients.
- Bite block to prevent biting of tongue and airway occlusion.
- Rounded atraumatic distal end.rnStepless airway path for easy cleaning.
- The smooth finish of the airway reduces the risk of damage to oropharyngeal tissues
- Color coded for easy identification of sizes.
COLOR & SIZE: Blue; 00
PACKING: Individually packed (can be bought per piece)