Tielle Hydropolymer Adhesive Wound Dressing, 15cm x 10cm
TIELLE Hydropolymer Adhesive Dressing is an adhesive hydropolymer foam dressing with LiquaLock Advanced Absorption Technology for low to moderately exuding wounds.
TIELLE Hydropolymer Adhesive Wound Dressing provides an exudate handling system for low to moderate exudating wounds. During use, the absorbent island gently expands as it absorbs exudate, maintaining a moist environment. Water resistant, permeable polyurethane backing. Gentle adhesive border. Non-woven wicking layer. May be left in place for 5-7 days.
Absorbency and fluid handling
TIELLE helps maintain a moist wound healing environment through the combination of absorbency and moisture vapour transmission.
The hydropolymer with LiquaLock Technology:
- Expands and conforms to the wound bed
- Ensures fluid is locked away, minimising the risk of leakage and maceration
TIELLE dressing contribute to a decrease in:
- Number of dressing changes
- Skin reactions (to be adhesive border)
The unique adhesive allows:
- Repositioning as needed on initial application
- Dressing flexibility to conform to difficult to dress areas
REF CODE: MTL102