- The accuracy of Masimo set pulse oximetry has been shown to reduce false alarms by 95% without missing true clinical events.
- Simple, easy to use interface for quick setup and alarm management with one touch programming.
- Features a large, easy to read color display and a simple to use interface for quick setup and alarm management.
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for acute and alternate care settings includingrnlong term care facilities, homecare and sleep labs
- Sleep mode with two second averaging for bedside studies.
- Home mode for safe and accurate in-home monitoring and trending.
- RadNet and RadLink Interface capability for multi-patient remote monitoring.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as arndiagnostic tool during low prefusion.
- Low signal IQ (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality.
- FastSat technology tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with highrnfidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter.
- Nurse call interface.
- 72 hours of trending memory.
- Up to seven hours of internal battery life when fully charged.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink device interface module.
- APOD (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) provides the best-off probe detection ofrnMasimo's three sensitivity modes (ADOP, Normal, and MAX sensitivity).
- Adjustable averaging from 2 - 16 seconds.
- Audible and visual alarms for SpO2, PR, sensor condition, system failure,rnand low battery.
- Available in horizontal and vertical configurations