Ryle'S Tube, Blue, 8fg
Stomach Tube is used for those individuals who are unable to ingest nutrients by mouth.
It is placed in either nostril, passed down the pharynx through the esophagus and into the stomach and is generally used for a short while or permanently feeding (usaually only 2 weeks maximum), for the treatment of acute conditions or lifelong in the case of chronic disabilities.
- Sterile-Non Pyrogenic
- Sterilized by Ethylene-Oxide Gas
- Soft and Kink resistant PVC tubing
- Tubing with radio-opaque line is marked at 45, 55, 65 & 75cms from the tip for accurate placement
- Color-coded funnel end connector for easy identification of sizes.
- For nasogastric introduction for nutrition and aspiration of intestinal secretion
- Closed distal end with metallic balls sealed into the tube to assist the passage of tube during intubation
- Four lateral eyes
LENGTH: 105 cms
PACKING: individually packed