Syringe Pump -KL-602
A syringe driver or syringe pump is a small infusion pump (some include infuse and withdraw capability), used to gradually administer small amounts of fluid (with or without medication) to a patient or for use in chemical and biomedical research.
In easy mode, we only need to set flow rate to start the pump.
All closed pusher design ensures waterproof, dustproof and high safety
It is stackable
Features and advantages
1. High accuracy ±2%, high consistency.
2. Multiple work modes and multiple drug units
3. Anti-Bolus can release pressure automatically when occlusion alarms happens
4. Several occlusion pressure alarm can meet different pressure requirement for drugs, and improve the safety in the clinic use.
5. Key lock avoids misoperation and improve safety.
User friendly 1. It can automatically recognize syringe specifications, and can use all of brands of syinges.
2. The pump has built-in connection design ensures combination of several pump, flexible, convenient and practical.
3. Key and rotary knob can meet different use demand.
4. Large LCD screen, adjustable backlight.rn