Syringe Pump -KL-602
A syringe driver or syringe pump is a small infusion pump (some include infuse and withdraw capability), used to gradually administer small amounts of fluid (with or without medication) to a patient or for use in chemical and biomedical research.
- In easy mode, we only need to set flow rate to start the pump.
- All closed pusher design ensures waterproof, dustproof and high safety
- It is stackable
Features and advantages
- High accuracy ±2%, high consistency.
- Multiple work modes and multiple drug units
- Anti-Bolus can release pressure automatically when occlusion alarms happens
- Several occlusion pressure alarm can meet different pressure requirement for drugs, and improve the safety in the clinic use.
- Key lock avoids misoperation and improve safety.
- User friendly
- It can automatically recognize syringe specifications, and can use all of brands of syinges.
- The pump has built-in connection design ensures combination of several pump, flexible, convenient and practical.
- Key and rotary knob can meet different use demand.
- Large LCD screen, adjustable backlight.
Brand : KellyMed
Model : KL-602